Friday, September 24, 2010

Intro

Every week, ESPN fantasy "expert" Matthew Berry has a column called Love/Hate.  I happen to believe that Mr. Berry's opinion about NFL players shouldn't be the deciding factor in who to start for your fantasy team because I am just as, if not more educated than he is.  I have played Fantasy Football for the past 9 years and this season, I have tracked who Matthew Berry thinks will have good/bad weeks vs who I believe will have good/bad weeks from players ranked similarly near each other.  I am well qualified to challenge Mr. Berry based on my resume: Over the past 8 years, I have 4 first place finishes and 2 second place.  I started keeping track of the Love/Hate column in Week 2 of this season and started creating my own Love/Hate Column in Week 3.  By the end of the season, I hope to have a higher percentage of correct predictions then the "Talented" Mr. Roto has.

1 comment:

  1. Also, I choose my players in love/hate based on similar ESPN rankings to what Matthew Berry uses. That way I don't choose Manning, Brady, Brees as my love players every week. All of my players are within a few position ranking places as the one Mr. Berry projects.

    ReplyDelete